Chris’s current and recent projects include:
- Ornaments of Grace – a sequence of twelve novels set in Manchester from the mid 18th century to the present day. See Ornaments of Grace for more details.
- Magical Honey – a new family show choreographed by Krishna Zivraj-Nair for Sanskruti Dance. See News for more details.
- Alternative Endings – a collaborative theatre project with Wassail in response to Covid. See News for more details.
- Kinetics – award-winning play by Sue Wylie. A true story featuring a woman who has been recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s and her unlikely friendship with a boy who has ADHD. See News for details
- Que Pasa – a programme of words and music on the themes of crossing points and border zones, with poet Chris Waters and jazz saxophonist Rob Yockney, touring in the south-west from Sep 2019 to Dec 2020. See News for more details.
- Yeovil Literary Festival – Chris appeared at the 2019 Yeovil Literary Festival between 31 Oct and 4 Nov. For further details please click here.
- Book of Jo – Chris recently collaborated with Viv Gordon as a dramaturg on a new work about breathlessness, created in partnership with Bristol University and The Wellcome Trust, with music by Thomas Johnson. This project is currently on hold during the current coronavirus pandemic.